The Most Amazing Fluffy Slime Ever.
My kids are major fans of slime. The first time we made it they fell in love and since then we’ve tried making a few different types of slime. This is our favorite slime so far.
This slime recipe is easy, smells great and is super fun to play with. Oh and if you push it into a cup it makes a farting noise. The kids love that!
Of course toddlers aren’t too good at helping to make slime, especially when it’s almost bedtime. My youngest hung out in her high chair with a new Wonder Color coloring book and markers. I love that they don’t make a mess.
- White School Glue ( we used Elmer’s )
- Shaving Cream ( we used Walmart brand )
- Food Coloring
- Liquid Starch. ( we used this brand )
Making the slime is super simple. Here are the steps:
- Pour two bottles of school glue into a bowl. We used a glass bowl so it would be easier to wash.
- At this point you’ll add whatever color you want. This recipe makes a lot of slime so we used about 10 drops of food coloring.
- Stir until the color is mixed through.
- Add 1 cup of shaving cream and stir it in.
- Add 1/2 cup of liquid starch and mix well. Once it’s mixed add another 1/2 of starch.
- You can stir it together with a spoon if you want but we found it easiest to use our hands.
- If your slime has too much liquid you can add more shaving cream until it is a consistency that you like.
That’s all there is too it. In a matter of 15 min you’ll have super fluffy slime. My girls have found tons of things to do with their slime already. They like to hold it out in front of them and see if it will stretch to the floor on its own. My six-year-old loves the fart noises it makes when you push it into a cup.
Check out these awesome books all about making slime.
Written by: Devon Bernthal
You might also like: Super Easy Slime Recipe